I suggest you ...

Link childrens accounts to the parent. One main login for parent & kids.

Link childrens accounts to a parent, ie the parent logs into one main account and can book appointments for themselves and/or children from the one login. Particularly useful for the new android app.
OR
Tweak the app to save multiple user IDs so we don't have to look the long number up every time! You'd need to add another field so that we know which ID belongs to whom.

1,025 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chirsteen careyChirsteen carey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes was asking about this at the doctors surgery, I wouldn't mind if they were easy user names but it's quite time consuming ordering repeat prescriptions for a 6 person family!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A family log in as I was able to do on the previous site (it is to be just my husband and I) but we only use the one computer. As I am the only one that uses the computer I am finding it very difficult to reques a prescription for my husband.

• Paul WeaverPaul Weaver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - Children's accounts should be linked to parents. I have a diabetic son who requires regular repeat prescriptions.

• Mrs Petrina LesterMrs Petrina Lester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My daughter is 14 and has to be on the pill due to very bad periods, but I'm on here looking to see if I can get her prescription this way. Or make an appointment for her. But as the comments mention below I see this is not yet available. What a shame.

I signed up to this so that I could get appointments and repeat prescriptions for myself AND my children. How can I sign them up?

• Nina BuckleyNina Buckley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The whole point I registered was so I could easily request a repeat prescription for my daughter!

• FarhanFarhan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes this is a great idea, it can makes easier for parents to make an appointment for their children.

It would be so much easier if you could book appointments for your children too and also repeat prescriptions. As I work during the day it is very difficult finding the time to come to the surgery just to fill out a repeat prescription form!

I feel, it is really worth developing. otherwise, for kids, this facility can't be used.

Please put children's repeat prescriptions together with parents. It use to be so straightforward - can't understand why this isn't available on the new system too? Also can't find a solution to my problem on the new website.

A family login would be fantastic enabling you to make appointments for or request repeat
        prescriptions for other family members

Good idea, Can link children account to the parent with one login .. Please implement as soon as possible - Many Thanks

• Christine HareChristine Hare commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This could also apply for older parents living with family. I manage my parents prescriptions but have to sign in twice to do it and then into mine. If they were linked with mine then I could carry on as I did previously and order all of ours together.

• RachelRachel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to have this on my account but since it's been updated and I had to re-register it has disappeared! Please please bring it back. Thank you

• Michelle PhillipsMichelle Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After reading everyone's comments I fear nothing has been done about this. I have just requested a repeat prescription for myself great !! but I need a prescription for my 9 year old inhalers? ?? This means I have to visit surgery anyway. I work full time 17 miles away this defeats object really. Feeling like this is pointless should just do it all the old fashioned way eh ? Admin please find a solution I need myself and both children on one account so I can get all medication requests dealt with as I'm a single working mum and life is difficult enough as it is .

• Matt PedderMatt Pedder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have this set up for my son as he needs more prescriptions than I do, I can't believe it wasn't implemented in the first place.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base